SENIOR VALIDATION ENGINEER
Scope of Role & Responsibilities: Work under the direction the Project and Validation Managers, the Senior Validation Engineer will:
(1) BS in Engineering or Life Sciences.
(2) Minimum 7 - 10 years of experience in pharma and medical devices commissioning and validation.
(3) Experience working in capital project environment – desired.
(4) Thorough knowledge in cGMP and FDA regulations.
(4) Strong technical skills.
(5) Hands-on-experience writing and executing IOPQ protocols.
(6) Strong communication skills (open, direct, timely, transparent and factual).
(7) Self-driven, self-managed, self-reliant and dependable.
(8) Works well in high-performance teams and schedule constraints.
(9) Six Sigma Certified (Greenbelt) or equivalent – desired.