At A Glance
• Full-time entry-level retail sales roles in the communications and entertainment technology space.
• A role that is ideal for results-driven professionals with a competitive spirit who are eager to learn and grow in a busy retail sales environment. Wireless sales experience preferred but not required
• Benefits include base salary plus paid training, as well as weekly bonuses and incentives
Why Luxium Path Solutions?
Reaching your full potential on the Retail Sales team is a key part of our mission. Our successful training program, competitive base salary, and weekly bonuses provide the foundation you need to be a successful Retail Sales Associate. You’ll have the opportunity to meet and exceed sales goals while delivering excellent customer service solutions - it’s a win-win.
It’s all about learning and growing.
With plenty of dedicated peer and leadership support, our fully paid training programs shape new Retail Sales Associates into quick-thinking Sales professionals. We’ll teach you all you need to know and provide a mentor to answer all questions. As products are updated, so are you, so that you can effectively promote our products and provide the highest level of customer service to our customers while keeping them up to date.
With a deliberate path to success
All of our managers started as Retail Sales Associate themselves, proving that career advancement is a very real and achievable goal. Peer-to-peer mentoring and regular sales and customer service coaching sessions ensure you feel supported and have everything you need to succeed.
Here’s what makes our Retail Sales Associates successful
• Provide the highest level of customer service to ensure a great customer experience
• Educate and engage with customers
• Be a team player with a student mentality
• Know your stuff - maintain strong knowledge of all client’s products
Here’s what you need to get started
• Good communication skills to provide excellent sales and customer service to customers
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team environment
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Sales or Customer Service Experience: 1 - 5 years
• Knowledge of latest technology and devices
• Commissioned sales experience preferred, but not required
• Valid driver’s license
As a Retail Sales Representative you will build and develop client relationships within local communities to promote our telecommunications client's fiber optic products and brand. We will support you by providing guidance from experienced sales professionals, hands on training, and corporate sponsored classroom training.
Why Work Here?
Tons of room for growth, we train all you need to know so we encourage those with less experience to still apply!
**This role is set to start within 2 weeks - Only local applicants to Columbia and surrounding areas are encouraged to apply!** All interviews are conducted one-on-one over Zoom!
This Position is NOT Door to Door, Business to Business, or a call center
This position pays Hourly + Bonuses and incentives WEEKLY!!!
This Position is NOT Commission based
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We are Kevin’s Auto Repair. We are a family owned and operated Christian business. Through integrity, high standards, and a lot of prayer, we have grown from a one man business to an eight person crew with nine work bays. Even with this growth, we have not forgotten our humble beginnings. We endeavor to earn the trust of our customers. We strive to prove our commitment to doing what is right, and doing it right the first time. Our commitment is to provide our customers with distinctive quality repairs and unparalleled customer service. Remember, there is no traffic jam on the extra mile!