Job Description: Do people think of you as friendly? Are you able to work in a fast-paced environment?
H&R Block is seeking customer-centric seasonal Receptionists who can work Philadelphia in multiple locations with a flexible schedule during the tax season from January to April. As a receptionist in an H&R Block office, you'll be an integral part of showcasing our passion and pride and delivering on our purpose: To provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. After successfully working this tax season, you may find that you want to apply to return for subsequent seasons, or even apply for advancement.
What you'll do...
• Greet clients in a personalized, friendly, and inviting manner
• Match clients with the best-suited tax professional for their needs
• Schedule clients how they would like to be scheduled
• Handle client exits by ensuring all current and future needs are met
• Maintain office cleanliness and organization of resources with team members
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 330304BR State: PA City: Philadelphia Address: 4229 Broad St. Tax Office Job Categories: Client Services/Receptionist
Minimum Qualifications: What you'll bring to the team... • High School Diploma or equivalent • Experience working in a fast-paced environment • Previous experience in a customer service environment It would be even better if you also had... • Sales and/or marketing experience • Ability to multi-task • Strong organizational and time-management skills • Knowledge of cash register operations • Knowledge and experience with a Windows based computer system Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply